- "As a TCU professor, I was facing trumped-up charges and a hostile media frenzy. Patrick McLain was part of my defense team...
- Charles B.
- "I'm not sure how I could ever express how much Patrick meant to me and my family. I knew from the first visit that he was the attorney I wanted to represent me...
- Scott S.
- "We found Patrick McLain to be the consummate professional and were very satisfied with the outcome of the trial that he handled for us...
- "Patrick saved my career. I interviewed three other lawyers before Patrick and every single one of them just wanted to negotiate with the government and take the easy route...
- Jomar M.
- "Patrick McLain helped me in a DUI case that surely would not have gone in my favor if I would have tried to hire a lawyer of lesser standards...
- Connie M.
RELY ON EXPERIENCE IN YOUR TIME OF NEED
Dallas Criminal Defense Attorneys
Dallas-Fort Worth White Collar Crime & Fraud Lawyers
For more than 20 years, Patrick J. McLain, Attorney at Law, has provided dedicated and aggressive representation to clients facing serious felony crime charges.
No one wants to be lost in the shuffle at a huge, impersonal law firm, especially when he or she is facing the fight of his or her life. Our law firm is proud to offer personalized representation to every client. We are invested in the outcome of your case and are committed to doing all we can to secure positive results. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Dallas criminal defense lawyer.
Defending Serious Federal and State Criminal Charges
Our criminal defense practice focuses on providing defense to individuals facing serious felony allegations. We provide sound legal guidance and advocacy during the investigation and prosecution of both federal crimes and Texas state criminal charges, including:
- Federal and state drug charges , from drug possession to drug trafficking and conspiracy
- White collar crimes , including all varieties of fraud (such as health care and tax fraud), public corruption and computer crimes
- Sex crimes , including rape, sex crimes against children, Internet solicitation and sexual assault
- Property crimes , including theft, money laundering, embezzlement and more
- Appeals , including state and federal writs and appeals
Whether you are facing federal gun charges, state DWI charges or accusations of domestic violence, Dallas criminal defense lawyers Patrick J. McLain, Philip Ray and Jeffrey C. King will use their experience — including experience as former prosecutors — to protect your rights, your reputation and your freedom.
Our Clients Have a Lot to Lose and a Reason to Fight
Our clients are professionals — doctors, police, accountants, clergymen, attorneys, politicians, military personnel, athletes and business executives — who are willing to make the financial sacrifice necessary to fight the incredible damage that a serious criminal charge can do to their careers, their reputations and their futures.
There's always hope. Regardless of the legal bind you're in or the seemingly insurmountable odds against you, if your future is worth fighting for, we will be there to fight at your side with strength, honor and experience.
You do not need to pay the big law firm price tag to get experienced criminal defense. Our Dallas criminal defense lawyer, our staff and our in-house investigator will fight hard and fight smart for you. We keep our caseload low so that we can focus our attention on providing the highest quality and most cost-effective service to each and every client.
To discuss your case in a confidential consultation with an experienced Texas criminal defense lawyer, please contact our office today at (214) 646-3128 (ext. 227). We represent clients throughout Texas, including clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, Plano, Denton, Garland, Arlington and Grand Prairie.
Exceptional Attorney · Accomplished Staff · Se Habla Español
Written by the Office of Patrick J. Mclain